Devesh

Devesh
Little Krishna

Labels

Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 20, 2016

In May 2016 we were on a trip to Delhi. Though we really did not plan, visiting Haridwar was a wish which meant a lot to me. My dream to see Himalayas and touch the divine Ganga was always dear to me. As we got an opportunity to visit Haridwar and Rishikesh it was truly fortunate. The trip was relaxing and exciting. We came to Haridwar after Rishikesh. It was raining and Ganges as in full flow up to the bridge. By the time we reached, it was the time for the Aarthi at Har Ki Pauri. The glimmering lights, chimming bells, the glorious chanting, the Ganges flowing rhythmically, the diyas in flower baskets floating in the powerful currents and drifting across as I stand in the Ganga ghat with my Son engrossed... my soul was feeling the eternal bliss. It was with the touch of Ganga that I could realize the presence of Lord Shiva and Sri Maha Vishnu there at that moment. Life becomes easy when we carry the beautiful memories of true peace which I could experience on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment